(Reiki for Beginners)
In-person course in Singapore.
Dates: 26, 27, 28 January 2021
Time: 2 to 5 p.m.
Cost: Full Cost S$410, Early Bird (special price): $350, for payment by January 15.
Email email@example.com to register. If you would like to discuss any aspects of the course, whatsapp 8218-3950 to set up a time to talk on the phone.
Limited Spaces. I teach in small groups so that I can interact with each student.
Covid-19 safety measures. I will check your temperature when you arrive; and may ask you to check in for contact tracing. You will need to keep your mask on during the attunements and while practising Reiki on one another.
At a time when both our physical and mental well-being is under threat, learn to channel positive, life-affirming energy to yourself and others.
The course brings you 4 attunements to cleanse and balance your chakras (energy centres) and open them up to the Reiki energy you will be channelling. You will also practise meditation, self-healing and healing others.
The course includes both theory and practice as well as the 4 attunements. The teachings and discussion touch on:
– Reiki energy – what it is
– Reiki practice – how to channel the energy to oneself, other people, animals and plants
– the Usui Reiki lineage (the history of Reiki)
– the chakra system and kudalini energy
– best practices in Reiki
– 5 principles for living well.
At the end of the course, you receive a manual and a certificate qualifying you to do Reiki for yourself and others.
– I will arrange a follow-up session to help you clarify any doubts that may arise once you start practising Reiki on your own.
– You will be invited to join a Facebook group just for those who have learnt Reiki from me.
– You will be invited to monthly meetings of the Facebook group.
– I will always be available to answer your queries via whatsapp or email.
Feedback from Previous Students:
“It was fascinating and eye-opening for me, a real insight into new ways of thinking about the way we live and interact with others and the universe.”
“It was an amazing experience for me and I truly enjoyed myself. Pam is amazing and she managed to guide us through the whole class with her clear instructions.”
“Pam, I think you are also a great teacher. I seriously enjoyed the tone, pacing and patience with which you led the sessions. All questions were allowed and you were very reassuring with your comments and views.”