A short, one-day retreat to bring you peace, wisdom and intuition. And with that, consciously, in touch with your inner wisdeom, setting some goals as you move forward.
Enjoy calming and healing guided meditations; quick calmness and mindfulness techniques; spend a few hours in silence to help quiet your mind and touch your spirit.
Special practices for a new year (both solar and lunar new years!):
- A guided meditation to help you release negative energies and deadwood from the past year; and set a peaceful tone for this year
- A teaching on Toltec wisdom – principles to live by
- A guided practice to help you connect to your own inner wisdom and set goals, or even a path, for the future.
- healing and calming guided meditations infused with Reiki energy
- a visualisation to help connect you to your inner strength
- calming pranayama (breath-work) and gentle yoga stretches
- quick techniques to calm yourself and to bring your attention to the present moment
You are also invited to join a shared satvic lunch (satvic food is light and nourishing, ideal for a day of meditation and mindful attention).
Led by Pamposh Dhar – Reiki Master, Meditation Teacher, Counsellor and Coach
Sunday, Feb 18, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Cost: 120 Singapore dollars
Venue: Bukit Timah, Singapore
To register, whatsapp Pamposh on 8218-3950.