Given current concerns regarding the Corona virus, I have decided to minimise risk – to me and to you! – while maximising healing and wellness. For the foreseeable future, Terataii is suspending in-person treatments and instead offering:
- Distance Reiki – just as effective* as hands-on Reiki except that you may miss the actual visual and touch contact. In fact, the flow of energy is so powerful that you need only 40-45 minutes for a full session. Therefore the price is also lower, at $100.
- Zoom- or Skype-based one-on-one meditation. $100 for one hour.
- Zoom- or Skype-based counselling or coaching. $150 for one hour except for those who have a coaching agreement with me at $100 an hour.
- Verse-by-verse Bhagavad Gita teachings for adults. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Weekly Bhagavad Gita group classes for children (8-15) on Zoom – practically free at $10 per month! Starting April 4. BOOK NOW!
- To help us get through these difficult times and put our time at home to get use, I am offering free group meditation sessions in April on Zoom. 30 minute sessions every Tuesday starting at 3 p.m. Singapore time (GMT + 8 hours).
Recommended online platform:
If you do not have it already, I highly recommend that you download the FREE version of Zoom from zoom.us on your computer, tablet or phone. It is free and the connection is much more stable than Skype.
* Recent feedback on distance Reiki:
“Just wanted to say thanks for the great distance reiki session yesterday. As you correctly pointed out, I was pretty stressed but I found the session helpful and a great release. I spent the first few minutes wondering if anything was happening at all, but very quickly found doubts allayed by an overwhelming feeling of calm and being enveloped in white light. It really was incredible… I was surprised when I woke up after the session to find that I’d been sleeping for almost 45 minutes after you’d finished. My wife said she could hear me snoring from the next room!” – Vivek Prakash