Skip to content
- New website 19 March, 2018
- Declutter Inside Out – 28 Sept 2018 12 September, 2018 - A new workshop to help you clear your head and de-clutter your home! Presented by Terataii Founder Pamposh Dhar in partnership with Professional Organiser Nathalie Ricaud. 28 September 2018 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. @ Home65, 65 Mohamad Sultan Road, Singapore 239003. Nathalie will offer you tips on how to effectively and permanently clear your […]
- New Home for the Terataii Centre 12 September, 2018 - The Terataii Centre has moved! It remains in the green Bukit Timah area of Central Singapore, but is now located in a much more open space. The Centre is easily accessible by bus, train and taxi. For those who prefer to drive, parking is available in the building. Email email@example.com or whatsapp/text 8218-3950 for full […]
- Mindfulness Workshop for Ministry of Law 13 June, 2018 - It was a pleasure to facilitate a high-energy workshop on Mindfulness for the staff of the Ministry of Law, Government of Singapore. The participants were receptive to the ideas presented and ready to discuss them. At the same time, they were eager to try out the mindfulness practices I had in store for them. This […]
- Wisdom from the Bhagavad Gita 30 May, 2018 - A new program that brings you the core concepts of the Bhagavad Gita, which encapsulates the wisdom of India’s ancient Vedic tradition. Many Sanskrit terms are used freely these days, but not understood in the way they were first explained in the Gita (and other Vedic texts). Other concepts may be only faintly understood. The […]
- New program – Being Your Best 19 March, 2018 - Terataii founder Pamposh Dhar is proud to partner with Life Coach Taruna Aggarwal and psychologist Dr. Rumana Kaed to present the Being Your Best program – a wholistic program to help you understand your mind, master your emotions and find inner peace and joy.