Bhagavad Gita Classes for Adults
A chapter-by-chapter study of the Bhagavad Gita, which offers practical advice on living well as well as a deep understanding of the laws of life.
Led by Pamposh Dhar. Aside from being a Gita teacher, Pamposh is also a Reiki Master, meditation guide, counsellor and spiritual coach.
You can sign up for a month at a time – it doesn’t matter when you join because every chapter in the Gita offers so much ancient wisdom that is so very relevant to our lives today.
Classes are conducted weekly, on Tuesday evenings, from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Singapore time (GMT + 8). Since they are online, you can join from wherever you are.
Cost: 50 Singapore dollars per person per month.
Since June this year has 5 Tuesdays, you will get a bonus class! The focus in this month will be on training the mind for peace. Topics include:
- Meditation – a steady mind and a sense of wholeness
- Samadhi – a sense of union and freedom that comes in deep meditation
- Training the mind – through the regular practice of meditation and detachment
- Wisdom, Right Action and Self-Realisation
- The Sankhya school of Vedic philosophy – Permanent and Impermanent Reality
- Maya and Moha – Illusion/Delusion and Attachment